ICC Extension Cable for MRD70/RD44 (CLEARANCE ITEM)
Allows the remote installation of RD-44 heads, up to 60’ from the MRD-70 source. Features waterproof connectors with our exclusive “pull-thru” caps.
MRD70 is a 2 unit marine stereo system. MRD70 is the base foundation system and RD44 is the remote head/display for controlling the MRD70. MRD70 is an AM/FM/CD/MP3/WMA marine stereo. Two AUX-Input available at the back accommodates direct audio input from other audio sources/media players. Just plug in your music device like MP3 or smartphone devices or TV or Laptop and you have great audio throughout the system. You can hook up an XM satellite radio tuner for great offshore entertainment. The CD deck features a 40-second memory that guards against skipping in rough seas. RD44 remote head/display is designed to control the audio functions and sources of the MRD70 receiver. It features a backlit digital display and keypad that dim automatically at night. With versatile mounting options, the RD-44 can be installed up to 60 feet away from the receiver in a variety of positions.
- AM/FM, CD and MP3 compatible
- Supports XM (With IXM-10 Module)
- Waterproof design (Front panel IP65)
- 2 Auxiliary inputs
- 1 Auxiliary output Variable Line output
- No-Skip CD/MP3 with 10 sec. Delay
- Available in Gray color only (Part# MRD70G)
The RD-44 is designed to control the audio functions and sources of the MRD-70 marine radio. It features a backlit digital display and keypad that dim automatically at night. With versatile mounting options, the RD-44 can be installed up to 60 feet away from the radio in a variety of positions.
- Full control of audio functions and sources
- 32 character back lighted display
- Self dimming for night use
- Back lighted key pad
- Flush panel or gimbal bracket mount options
- Infrared remote control
- DIN cable connection for MRD-70
- Available in Gray (Part# RD44G) and Black (Part# RD44B) color
The new PolyPlanar SFS-101 Flip-Up Spa Speakers are designed to provide a waterproof speaker for spa skirt installation that can be used while in the spa and for patio listening while the spa is covered.
- Sleek styling purpose built for spa skirt mounting
- Easy Installation
- Two drivers in each flip-up speaker
- UV resistant ASA plastic construction for years of trouble free service
- Heavily built S/S hinge, all metal parts either made from S/S or coated for corrosion resistance
WC-700 is waterproof stereo housing with two 3” built-in marine speakers. This housing allows the convenient mounting of a stereo or CD player without the need for remotely mounted speakers. It is ideal for small boat applications or where space is limited. Gasketed cover designed to keep moisture away from your stereo. Accommodates dual post, removable and DIN-style stereos.
- Two 3″ fill range waterproof speakers
- UV stabilized plastic housing
- Flip-up translucent polycarbonate front panel
- Two applications for DIN type and shaft type radio/CD player
- Can be installed near driver’s seat for easy control
- Easy mounting design – great for small boat applications
- Stainless Steel Screws
- EVA Gasket included
- Meets or Exceeds 600hrs ASTM UV & Salt Spray Test